Stated Communication/ Feast of St. John the Baptist Celebration
Berne #724, in New Bern, North Carolina, holds a monthly Stated Communication on the third Tuesday of June, July and August. The meeting, held at 2100 S. Glenburnie Rd in New Bern, NC 28560, starts at 7:30pm. Contact the lodge to determine the purpose of the meeting and whether it will be preceded by a meal.
Stated Communication for Tuesday, June 18, 2019.
· Meal prepared by Brother Bobby Scurry….6:30PM
a) Feast of St. John’s the Baptist
· Open the Lodge…7:30pm
· Dispense with Labor
a) Guest Speaker Rev. Michael Register
· Resume Labor
· Minutes of last Stated Communication and all Intervening Communications.
· Secretary Clear Desk
· Treasurer’s Report
· Sick Report
· Coaching Report
· Old Business
1) Update; compared list of members from Rapidcast and Mori and updating dbases. Contact at least 50% of Brethren. (Ongoing)
2) Have Re-scheduled Mr. Ed Tatum, Unknown Solider, Tomb Walker for Tuesday, July 16. Meal at 6:30 and presentation beginning at 7:30PM.
a) Open Sessions; invite families and widows.
3) Lion & Pillar Update
a) Update on Law Enforcement and 1st Responders Appreciation Dinner
b) Lion & Pillar Application
· New Business
1) Fun Raising (Letter Solicitation) Setup with Print Shop for (August Release)
2) Scheduled, 3rd Degree, Raising of Brother Justin McLawhorn is Scheduled for an Emergency Communication on Thursday, July 25.
(a) Next Practice, Thursday June 27 (Need as many Brothers as possible to participate)
· Upcoming Guest Speakers
1) September 17, Chris Richardson, N.C Masonic Foundation (Re-Scheduled)
2) Jim White, Mason, Shriner, Local Historian TBD
· Masonic Education
· Close the Lodge