Berne #724, in New Bern, North Carolina, holds bi-monthly Stated Communications on the first and third Tuesday of January, February, March, April and May. The meeting, held at 2100 S. Glenburnie Rd in New Bern, NC 28560, starts at 7:30pm. Contact the lodge to determine the purpose of the meeting and whether it will be preceded by a meal.
Stated Communication for Tuesday, May 21, 2019.
· Open the Lodge…7:30pm
· Minutes of last Stated Communication and all Intervening Communications.
· Secretary Clear Desk
· Treasurer’s Report
· Sick Report
· Coaching Report
· Old Business
1) Printed list of members from Rapidcast and Contacting (In Progress)
2) Re-schedule at Mr. Ed Tatum request, Unknown Solider, Tomb Walker
3) Fun Raising (Letter Solicitation) Setup with Print Shop for (August Release)
4) Lion & Pillar Update
a) Lion & Pillar (Schedule Law Enforcement and 1st Responders Appreciation Dinner (Tuesday June 4))
b) Lion & Pillar (MCHO, MESH & George Washington Monument)
· New Business
· Upcoming Guest Speakers
1) July 16, Chris Richardson, N.C Masonic Foundation.
2) Jim White, Mason, Shriner, Local Historian TBD
· Masonic Education
1. Famous Masons
· Close the Lodge