Berne #724, in New Bern, North Carolina, holds bi-monthly Stated Communications on the first and third Tuesday of January, February, March, April and May. The meeting, held at 2100 S. Glenburnie Rd in New Bern, NC 28560, starts at 7:30pm. Contact the lodge to determine the purpose of the meeting and whether it will be preceded by a meal.
Stated Communication for Tuesday, May 07, 2019.
· Open the Lodge…7:30pm
· Minutes of last Stated Communication and all Intervening Communications.
· Secretary Clear Desk
· Treasurer’s Report
· Sick Report
· Coaching Report
· Old Business
1) Golf Tournament (Saturday, April 27, 2019) (Bob Dellorfano /Al Klemmer (Update))
2) Hosting Knights of Solomon 766 (Saturday, April 20, 2019) (Update)
a) Guest Speaker with History of Berne Lodge
3) Lion & Pillar Program/Update
a) Visit Veterans Home in Kinston after Knights of Solomon (April 20, 2:30PM) Scheduled with Kimberly Dixon/ Kenya Hall/VA Home (Update)
b) Printed list of members from Rapidcast and Contacting (In Progress)
4) Fun Raising (Letter Solicitation)
· New Business
1) We will be going dark during for 1st meeting during June, July and August.
2) Causal Wear
· Upcoming Guest Speakers
1) May 21, Mr. Ed Tatum, Unknown Solider, Tomb Walker
2) July 16, Chris Richardson, N.C Masonic Foundation.
3) Jim White, Mason, Shriner, Local Historian TBD
· Masonic Education
1. Brother Richard Smith (Past Masters)
· Close the Lodge