Berne #724, in New Bern, North Carolina, holds bi-monthly Stated Communications on the first and third Tuesday of January, February, March, April and May. The meeting, held at 2100 S. Glenburnie Rd in New Bern, NC 28560, starts at 7:30pm. Contact the lodge to determine the purpose of the meeting and whether it will be preceded by a meal.
Stated Communication for Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
· Blessing then Meal….6:30PM (Brother Bob Dellorfano)
· Open the Lodge…7:30pm
· Examine Candidate 2nd Degree
· Minutes of last Stated Communication and all Intervening Communications.
· Secretary Clear Desk
· Treasurer’s Report
· Sick Report
· Coaching Report
· Old Business
1) Golf Tournament (Saturday, April 27, 2019) (Bob Dellorfona /Al Klemmer Updates)
2) Hosting Knights of Solomon 766 (Saturday, April 20, 2019)
a) Guest Speaker with History of Berne Lodge
3) Lion & Pillar Program/Update
a) Visit Veterans Home in Kinston after Knights of Solomon (April 20, 2:30PM) Scheduled with Kimberly Dixon/ VA Home
b) Printed list of members from Rapidcast and Contacting (In Progress)
4) Fun Raising (Letter Solicitation) Brother Tom Payne
· New Business
· Upcoming Guest Speakers
1) May 21, Mr. Ed Tatum, Unknown Solider, Tomb Walker
2) July 16, Chris Richardson, N.C Masonic Foundation.
3) Jim White, Mason, Shriner, Local Historian TBD
1) OLP additions and updates
· Close the Lodge